Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Short-Form, Goats, and Vampires

I joined Tag Improv, the TSU comedy troupe, last semester and it is literally my favorite thing at Truman. As far as things at school go, it's gonna be the thing that I'll miss the most while I'm away in Panama. The last show that I got to take part in was for Alpha Phi Alpha's "Gold and Black Week." It was a really fun show, and was the first show for our two newest members. We stuck to short-form games ("Whose Line is it Anyway?" style), which was fun and wasn't something I'd done since high school. I pretended to be a guy in Cameroon with a goat fetish and the host of a party with Twilight's Edward, a rotting (talking) apple, and a midget. It was fun, but you probably had to be there to get the full awkard and humorous effect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there! It was quite hilarious.

    (This is, again, enthusiasm, not to be confused with other potentially pejorative emotional states.)

    ReplyDelete